Saturday, January 3, 2009

anything new?

I still haven't developed this new and fabulous website that I was dreaming about when I started this blog.

I have done a lot of research & realize that I need to purchase a great shopping cart tool, and have access to a supply of travel kit items before this dream will be realized. And maybe it's not meant to happen anytime soon.

I did start selling some small travel kits on ebay ~ with little success.

But as alwayas other things that have emerged, like writing projects & a fabulous meeting with a woman I've known for 8 years who just mentioned in passing that she's a part owner in a beauty supply import business.

So, there is hope that this dream will be fulfilled in 2009! Now, I need to find the "market" -- how will people find this site? And who will they be?

No comments: